This pattern is a PDF printable pattern, not a finished product. Versa Side Snap One Size 10-48lbs. Fit depends on the build of baby/toddler. This is such a versatile pattern! This is a 2 pattern set. All styles/features come in both full cut and trim cut patterns.
Trim Cut is great for smaller/younger babies and those who like a trimmer fit/cut.
Full Cut is great for bigger/older babies and those who like a fuller more traditional fit/cut.
Features included in this pattern… and all can be printed individually through adobe layers or all together:
- Full Photo tutorials for each style included in the pattern!
- AIO (sewn in at seams) for AIOs as well as Fitteds and Hybrid with sewn-in
- AI2 with snap-in soaker and booster.
- 3 Pocket Styles (Double Envelope Pocket, Sham Pocket, and Leading Edge
- Back Pocket),
- Fitted and hybrid diapers (both snap-in soakers or sewn in seam soakers
- using the AIO or AI2 instructions),
- Cased Leg Cover with Optional Front and Back flaps,
- Turned and Topstitched Cover (using the AI2 instructions)
- Snake Soaker
- Optional Snake booster
- Optional Short booster
- Optional Snap to Fit Sized Soaker
The OS (one size) Versa Side Snap Diaper Pattern has 4 rise settings to fit a very wide range of sizes. This pattern is trimless and uses layers for options. Layers allows you to print specific features/options you want and the ability to turn off options you do not want.
See instructions for a detailed HOW TO on layers and how to use them. This pattern also comes with the option to print in A4 format for internationals.
For videos, discussion, coupon codes, etc. please join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thehappyhipposdiaperpatterns
THH (The Happy Hippos) patterns may be used for home use or small home-based businesses. No mass production allowed.
Sharing of THH’s PDF patterns, instructions, pictures is absolutely prohibited. THH Patterns are the sole property of THH. THH holds the copyright on all patterns, pictures, and information related to our patterns and products. Do NOT share PDF’s. NO RETURNS on patterns due to the nature of PDF’s. Please double-check size before ordering.